The right school will change a child’s future.
Many families choose St. John the Baptist Catholic School because of our reputation for academic excellence. Others are looking for the individual attention that is often missing in the larger public schools.
Achievement means something different to each and every child. For more than 90 years, our exceptional faculty has provided both the nurturing and the challenges needed for our students to discover what achievement means to them – to accomplish what they thought they never could, and to learn how good their best can really be.
We believe that the best investment you can make is in your child’s future. And that is why we invite you to visit our school and see how it can change the course of your child’s life.
St. John the Baptist Catholic School considers students for admission whose parents:
- Participate in Sunday Mass, parish activities, and the financial support of the parish.
- Commit to partner with the school to provide a strong academic program.
- Support the child in taking responsibility for his or her behavior, self-management, and learning.
- Promise to support the school administration, policies, philosophy, and mission.
- Participate in programs and activities of the school
The above policy is administered by the Principal (and the Pastor, in certain cases) through an interview process with the family of the prospective student(s). This helps to determine the motivation of parents and students, and the ability of the school to meet the needs of the student.